At this time there are no plans for a 2018 Red Tractor CSA. Thank you for your love and support through the seasons!
By joining the Red Tractor Farm Community Supported Agriculture you get:
- Locally grown, pesticide-free farm fresh produce including veggies, culinary and medicinal herbs, local eggs and occasional jams and pickled cukes /okra.
- Produce is available every week from June thru October. Shares average 5 lbs. in the early season and get larger as the season produce increases.
- Participation in the Red Tractor Farm community cookbook that will highlight member recipes for the produce.
- Opportunity to support local agricultural producers that help to continue farming in the Rio Grande Valley and support local growers at the market.
- Ongoing learning opportunities about farming, soils, and water conservation and putting up food. And possibly honey bees, our dear friends
- Great Celebrations with food, good company and community connections.
We have a limited number of shares to ensure quantity and quality of harvest. We offer memberships on a first come, first served basis.
Please note: members who are not able to commit to volunteer time will pay an increased membership fee. Those members with physical limitations can provide volunteer time on website maintenance, community recipe book preparation, and planning celebrations, communications etc..